Everyone has a plan - until they get punched in the face. - Mike Tyson, Boxer
Have you ever gotten up the day after a major holiday and felt like you got punched in the face because you ate too much the day before? I know I have.
Having a plan for these family gatherings can be essential to keeping that losing attitude and staying on your diet. Not having a plan can sometimes be surrender!
What plan can help you not eat too much on a holiday?
· Make sure you exercise first thing in the morning
· Don’t arrive too early
· Eat an apple just before arriving at the gathering
· Drink too much water before you arrive
· Stay away from the Hors d'œuvres
· Fill your dinner plate with vegetables
· Have a set time when you plan to leave
· Have a healthy evening meal planned for when you get home
No one wants to feel like they have been punched in the face. Have a holiday diet paln!